Turbulent times increase stress on and within organizations, testing our leadership, our people, and our culture -- as well as the strength of our relationships with others. As your trusted partner, we want to help you understand your employees’ perceptions of corporate response to the situation. To that end, we’ve created surveys specific to the COVID-19 pandemic that we’re offering completely free of charge.
None of us can predict exactly how and to what extent COVID-19 will affect business. But there are several core business and leadership principles that will help build and maintain trust with employees during times like these. We know that it is important to demonstrate care for your people and communicate clearly and often, but these steps are just the beginning.
1) COVID-19 Survey: We’ve prepared a 16-question pulse survey specific to corporate responses to the pandemic. The measures in this pulse survey include indicators of confidence in leadership, perceived care for individuals, consistency in how policies are applied, effectiveness of communication efforts, and more.
2) Managing Remote Teams Survey: This pulse survey is designed to assess the health and well-being of your employees as they adjust to the new normal working environment. With questions designed to assess aspects of agility, leadership, well-being, enablement, connectedness, and engagement in the context of a remote working environment, the results can be used to improve clarity and alignment, reduce anxiety, confusion, and stress, and offer meaningful support to employees to maintain performance and effectiveness. Here's a blog we've put together on managing remote teams, and what to consider.
3) Supporting Your People Managers Survey: Manager and supervisor insights are truly invaluable to senior leadership during times like these. During disruptions, employees need managers and supervisors to not just supervise tasks, but to continue supporting their well-being and engagement. Utilize this survey to gauge how well you're supporting your managers and to gain a true local view of what is happening.
4) Healthcare Survey: The Perceptyx healthcare survey was designed to provide leaders of healthcare organizations with quick, actionable feedback from their clinical and non-clinical staff members during the COVID-19 pandemic. The survey was built with input from healthcare professionals and includes indicators of personal and leader support, safety and security, empowerment, resources and processes, purpose, burnout, and more. Respondents also have the opportunity to provide feedback in their own words, by way of two comment questions. Organizations that use the survey will be able to segment staff opinions by position (e.g., Physician, Nursing), primary work area (e.g., Patient Care Unit, Administration), Employment Status (e.g., Full-time, Temporary), Length of Service, Generation and Country.
5) Retail Survey: This survey measures the employee experiences unique to those on the front lines and supporting the operations in retail environments. Included are measurements relevant to all organizations generally including leadership, communication, adaptability, and resource enablement, as well as measurements aligned to the unique needs of retail employees including customer centricity, safety, and resilience.