Just some of the issues and questions we’ll cover during the live session:
- What should my team look for when hiring? What skills are needed and what does an ideal governance and reporting structure look like?
- What are some of the biggest challenges or obstacles to think about when introducing People Analytics to your business?
- What role does People Analytics play in kick-starting and sustaining a data-driven HR culture, and what are the most important metrics to track?
- How do we establish strong relationships and collaborate with leaders within HR as well as the larger business?
- What technology or third-party provider investments are required to scale the people analytics function and assist in data gathering, insights, and analysis?
- What areas of the employee experience in 2022 can be best served by a greater People Analytics focus?
Join us on January 27th for this interactive discussion, moderated by our own Brett Wells, to hear lessons from the front-lines and discover how to unlock new business & talent value with people analytics.
SAVE MY SEAT
Already booked? No worries! Register anyway and we’ll send you a link to view the on-demand recording.